Rogue Cybermancer's Henchmen

 

These henchmen of the Rogue Cybermancer were converted before I decided they'd be his henchmen. I just wanted some more vaguely not-Adeptus Mechanicus type guys to be non-good guys.


This guy is 'Pepi Grange' converted from a Copplestone Future Wars military guy with a headswap from an Adeptus Mechanicus kit and a wrench from a Stargrave kit. The figure was partially painted away back in the days when Warzone was a game I was really into (so last century). He and some other Copplestone military figures were going to be painted to be part of a Cybertronic force. Now he's a henchman with a device of some kind. I like how he turned out.


'Qut' was originally conceived of as the former apprentice to the Wandering Techpriest but he decided to travel a darker path. This was a very soft detail Reaper Bones figure. I liked the idea of the sculpt but it was really not great and had some very annoying mold lines. I chopped off his head and gave him a different Bones figure head with an added cyber eye from bits. I added the two guitar string cables and the mechanical claw to make him more of a tech-looking guy.

And here we have the growing Cybermancer's warband- the Henchmen join the Servitors.

Comments

Popular Posts