Tech Bazaar 14- More Machinery

A new tower thing and some other piece of ancient machinery for the ever-expanding Tech Bazaar. 


I've been thinking of this machine as some sort of generator. It is made from a dessert container with some random bits added. I wanted an easy piece with a lower height but a significant footprint. Its nothing fancy but I like it. I've got a few more of these things to make variations eventually. 



Here we have some 28mm figures to show how big the generator will be on the tabletop.


Another in the series of fruit/dessert cup tower machines. This one isn't as tall as the others but it's got a good height. Various bits make this seem like some sort of pumping station to load liquid into giant containers. The top section is an old spice container that nicely holds a 25mm round base (I think a 28mm base would fit snugly).

And here we have some more 28mm with the pumping station to show how big it is.

Comments

Popular Posts