Star Wars Vaporators and Terminals

I was not amused when Star Wars Legion was announced as 35mm scale because the overwhelming mass of my miniatures collection is 28mm and that sort of mixing doesn't work for me. I was a big fan of the Imperial Assault minis. But looking at the vehicles and terrain from the Legion line, they fit pretty well with 28mm stuff. So when I saw the box of scatter terrain/objectives I was pleased since I've always wanted some vaporators for sci-fi gaming.


First there are these 3 control terminals that I really like. They can fit in almost anywhere. 

Here we've got a Squat and the Wandering Techpriest amongst the terminals. 

Next are the two Vaporators with the little sensor on top. They go together really easily and the details are good without being overcomplicated.


And here are the two Vaporators  without the sensor on top.


Finally, the Techpriest, Squat, and Shephethiah check the area around the Vaporators for signs of trouble. 

There are a few storage crates from this set that have not been finished yet. The whole set is very nice and I may need to get another because Vaporators are so cool...

Comments

Popular Posts