Rogue Assassin and Sedition Wars Crates

Some figures that have been partially painted for far too long are finally finished! A great Ronin/Assassin from the Rezolution line of miniatures  and a couple sci-fi crates from the old Sedition Wars Kickstarter. 



Long before I started painting these crates I debated wether or not to leave them loose or mount them together on a base. In case I ever get my Dwarven Forge stuff or the laser cut sci-fi corridors completed I thought it would be good to leave them loose for more options. 



Above we've got some comparisons with various other sci-fi crates (from Iron Wind, Mantic,  and others). Below we have the crates stacked up with the Space Girl from Hasslefree and a Rogue Stars robot. 



Aberrant Games' cyberpunky Rezolution is full of some really great miniatures that will fit in most sci-fi settings. The Ronin could easily slip into an Inquisitor warband or an underhive gang.
I originally planned to remove the big bow on her back, but it's too big and it would've needed too much resculpting to fix. The bow was the biggest factor in delaying her completion. Eventually I settled on the pink to complement the red vest. 

Lately I've become enthralled with using old Partha neon paints for hair,  so the Ronin got some radioactive green hair that turned out good. To help add a little detail to her head I decided on some striking facepaint. 

Above comparison of the Ronin with a Crocodile Games conversion of a Heru mini to sci-fi and an olde Necromunda Escher Ganger. Below the Ronin is joined by two other assassin types- one from Dark Age the other a slight conversion from Excalibur. 

Comments

Popular Posts