Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Blazing Horizon Progress and an Alteration

Just more painting progress.



I've attached the whole thing to its base now (slightly larger than a standard chariot base- 60mm x 110mm).
The base is one of the "taskboard" samples I got a few years ago from a posting on TMP.


As you may notice, I snipped off the flagpole. It was getting in the way and I realized that it was way too tall for easy storage/transport. I've got a few ideas about how to proceed so there will be an awesome banner pole, but they are still in the planning stages at the moment.


The floor of the chariot is completed and has a few coats of matte sealer to protect it from any clumsy handling. I think it has come out very well and I can't wait for the 4th Shining Chariot to do something similar...