the Hukk- Beyond the Gates of Antares Alien Bounty Hunter

I think I first saw this mini in a Tabletop Warlords battle report video. I became obsessed with it but could not find any really good pictures of it. When I finally got one I had no idea how to paint him. But then I started in on him.


I needed to remove his integral base (because I really dislike them) and pinned him to a fancy Star Wars Legion base. He looked so cool but I still wasn't sure how he should be painted. 

Once I finally decided on his armor colors as the metallic aqua blue with the regular aqua plates I thought it would all be done quickly. But then I hit another wall of doubt. How should his skin be? Eventually the orange-ish made it onto the skin and it looked good. I really like how he turned out and wish there were some other Hukk sculpts to paint now.



And here we have the Hukk with some sci-fi miniatures (Victoria Miniatures, Beyond the Gates of Antares, Games Workshop, Raging Heroes).


And here he is with various other Beyond the Gates of Antares miniatures.

Comments

Popular Posts