Imperial Assault- Tebic and Nightsun

 

I enjoy the proper 28mm scale of the old Imperial Assault Star Wars figures much more than the oversized Star Wars Legion miniatures. These two were finished together as a sort of Star Wars Tebbi and Blackclaw, but they don't need to be used together. They' were both just fun to convert and/or paint.

Nightsun is just the basic Alliance Smuggler rebased onto a regular 25mm base with some texture paste. His outfit was not planned to be as fall-themed as it turned out, but I think it looks good. 



Tebic started as a heavy weapon Stormtrooper. I chopped off the helmet and fit a space viking resin head from Spellcrow in place. His base is one of the nice Star Wars Legion scenic bases. The helmet hanging from his belt is an Eisenkern bit from Dreamforge. Is he a former Stormtrooper? Is he just some gun for hire with in surplus armor? I don't know but he looks pretty cool to me.


Comments

Popular Posts