Blackstone Fortress Obsidius Mallex

 

Another mini from Blackstone Fortress, this time the big bad Chaos Marine Lord Obsidius Mallex. 

I finally started using my homemade wet pallet again and broke out the fancy brushes I picked  up at Adepticon 2022 (Games&Gears) when I returned to finish this guy. I swapped his head for a more interesting one (I didn't like the lil' skull topknot thing on his original head)- the cybernetics on this head just looked cooler to me. His base fits in with the two minions- a larger Chos-themed plastic base from Micro-Art Studios.

And here we have Mallex with his two minions (originally painted in 2021). Now I need to focus on the chaos Cultists and Traitor Guard minis and the other unpainted minis from Blackstone Fortress I have...

Comments

Popular Posts