Tripod Killbot

I need more random robots because you can never  have enough random robots. This rusty old killbot was made from some random bits (I think most of it is a Warmachine thing). It should fit in nicely with the Tech Bazaar project and wherever else a killbot might be needed.

I wanted it to look like it was programmed to wipe out anything that moves when activated. To help get that look I pinned the weapon bit on top and the "main gun" in the side. To add a close combat option I used a couple lengths of guitar string for the tentacles sticking out of the bottom. 


The base was a problem because of the very tiny feet. It fell off several times until I used my magical Wowstick (a tiny powered pin vise that has emboldened my already pretty bold conversion attempts) to put a pin in a couple of the legs and the base. That stabilized the killbot enough for me to be able to safely paint it.

And here is the Tripod Killbot confronting the Wandering Techpriest and his entourage. The result will likely be a pile of scrap but it will be a tough fight. 

Comments

Popular Posts