Rollis Buntmame- Outlaw Journalist

Commander Karg from the Ghar Command Crawler was a nice surprise. I wanted the slave girls and the Command Crawler itself for other projects but finding out this guy was a separate piece that looked like a dude in a hover chair. So I based him on a 32mm Necromunda base and kitbashed a hover hookah thing for him.

I envisioned him as a poison pen type of uber gonzo journalist, hedonist, and all around despicable guy... in space. I used a plastic screw anchor to fill the big open area where the chair was supposed to fit onto the command crawler. 

I wanted him to have some tattoos but they don't stand out much. I used a micron pen to put some design on his belly and a snake or something on his arm.

Here we see Rollis among the crowds at the spaceport. He's definitely taking notes and likely looking for new victims potential party companions for adventures and debauchery.

Comments

Popular Posts