First Miniatures of 2023

The first two finished miniatures of the new year are here! Both from Kickstarters that were many years ago. 


The second mini is from one of the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy- the Dark Elves mascot "Violet the Duchess." She's resin and seemed to not have as good details as the renders. I planned her as part of the Coterie of Discord warband of ladies of chaos. She seems like a powerful sorceress who has probably changed in some ways...


And the first mini of the New Year is from RAFM's Airship Pirates Kickstarter- Jody Ellen of Abney Park. Somehow I got two of this figure and a friend into pulp miniatures benefitted from that. It was her first mini of the year and so I decided it should be mine as well. I decided she should have fancy multicolored hair and I think it came out well. She might be a mad Navigator for Inq28 or some steampunk chick or whatever. I just thought it was a nice mini and she was fun to paint. 


Comments

Popular Posts