Lil' Cargo Trike

I picked this little resin kit up from Miniature Building Authority at GenCon one year. It was a simple 3 or 4 part kit that I finally decided needed to go together. I weighed leaving the cargo area empty but decided it would be more interesting if it was jam packed with stuff. So I found some Mantic and other bits to use for the cargo and I was ready for painting. 

I wanted a beat up look for the cab and decided to make one of the doors a different green from the rest. The difference is a little subtle but there.

I also toyed with the idea of a logo for at least one of the doors but in the end decided to leave them blank. Maybe someday I'll change my mind and slap something on there. 

It's meant to be part of the Tech Bazaar terrain set but could easily be used in a modern setting or even cyberpunk.

Above we have a couple of Cyberpunk-type minis. Below we have the trike with some underhive folks.

And finally we have the trike with some scatter terrain to show how it fits in with other stuff.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts