Metropolitan Prophet

 

This figure is from Warzone/ Mutant Chronicles and I've had him based on a small 25mm base for quite some time. I think it came out in the late 90s or early 00s and I've had it since then. For his colors I was inspired by this great art of the Metropolitan Prophet by Paul Bonner from the RPG and wargame materials. I blame the cool art for scaring me from actually painting him until now.


I removed him from the 25mm base near the end of last year and found a 30mm base with a UV resin scenic topper that I thought he'd look good on.

I really like how he turned out, even though it may have taken 20 years to get the courage to actually paint him.

Here we've got a size comparison lineup with Monkey Miniatures, Crocodile Games, Reaper Bones, and a GW Primaris Marine.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts