Horrible Halloween Minis 2- Witch and Rock Muppets

The next installment of scary Halloweenish minis is here! This one is from the USX line of modern minis, I forget the actual name but it's something like "...Cult Leader." I prefer to think of her as a "Modern Urban Goth Witch."



I couldn't get a good shot of the back of the book- it has mean 'living' faces on each cover (with glowing eyes). This is a pretty good shot of the inside with whatever spell she's weaving...





And as a bonus, 2 To-Tanem Spearmen conversions. The first is a plain TT warrior who has a nice hat and the second is a TT Spear Standard bearer with the standard replaced with a spear. Both the spears are from the old Warhammer plastic Skeleton box set. My To-Tanem Spears are going to be a mixed equipment unit (like most of my units) because I like the feel of a group of individuals for most of my WarGods troops...

Comments

Popular Posts