Baron Kamyr and Squire Feriss


Finally back to the techno-feudal space knight monster hunters with a new spire knight and squire. Baron Kamyr and his squire Feriss come from the wealthiest of the spires, Ultima Spire.



Squire Feriss is mainly a Victoria Miniatures Desert Scorpion figure from a Scrappers Pack. I gave him arms from the Frostgrave Cultists. The pack is from Spellcrow, I'm pretty sure. The rifle is from the Perry Miniatures Afghans and a couple of pouches from Dreamforge Games finished him off.





The Baron is a Valkir suit from Dreamforge Games with a Perry Afghan head. Very simple but I think he came out great. Since we've done a not-Space Wolf and a female not-Dark Angel I struggled with doing a not-Blood Angel or a not-Ultramarine. The blue turned out pretty good and I like how the battle damage turned out. 






Here we have the 3 completed of the planned 5 Spire Knights with their retinues. I feel like I need to set up a game of monster hunting with these guys now.

Comments

Popular Posts