Ambot


I like robots. The Ambot kit is a suitably big chunky robot mini that allowed a little bit of customization in the build options.



I added some chains to the back because I wanted to have a little something extra to an empty area. 




It's always a struggle to avoid giving robots a limb that's a different color from the main body color (I blame Star Wars for this). I decided it was something to embrace with the Ambot. I knew his head had to be red. The base got some plasticard strips to make it a bit more exciting. 





Here's a size comparison lineup with the usual suspects- Victoria Miniatures Highlander, Primaris Marine, and Raging Heroes Jailbird. And below, we have some big minis with the Ambot to see how he fits with the big boys.



The box comes with 2 Ambots and some extra bits. I'm saving the second one until inspiration on a cool conversion hits. I also have plans for the extra legs, I just need to narrow them down a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts