Jagganat Firebrand Heavy - Sedition Wars


There was, of course, a Kickstarter for the Sedition Wars game with tons of miniatures and terrain boards and cards, but there were some metal minis that came before all that. I've painted some of those plastic miniatures from the Kickstarter and most of them are fine. I've also got at least one other metal figure from the line that I have painted (now I want to strip the paint off that one and repaint her). But this big metal guy is something I've had sitting around here or there for many years. Now he's done. 



His skin color makes him look a lot like Ben Grimm/the Thing. It was not intentional, but I like it.




His harness thing was originally going to be metallic, but I decided to avoid metallic and go with various grays. I think that was the right choice. Of course I had to use one of my favorite aqua blue to make some random stripes on the harness. 



The Jagganat is a serious piece of metal, and he stacks up impressively against normal-sized humanoids (our usual size comparison team- Raging Heroes Jailbird, Primaris Marine, and Victoria Miniatures Highlander). And he sort of made me think of the Antares stuff, so here he is with some Beyond the Gates of Antares figures (Hansa Nairobi, Freeborn Boromite, and aC3 Trooper).

Comments

Popular Posts