Cyberpunk Chicks with Fancy Cheapo-o Bases

A couple of cyberpunk chicks because I really wanted to. Plus I wanted to mount something on these new textured bases I made. The miniatures are old Void VASA Militia ladies. 


The first one got denim-ish clothes. I didn't want the skirt and jacket to exactly match and achieved it by mixing two separate puddles of paints. Her eyes got silver because she's cyberpunk so of course they're shiny.



The second one got a mainly purple theme with pretty nice green hair. I especially like how her leather jacket turned out.


The bases came from the tin seal on a can of peanuts.

I mounted them with superglue and a sprinkle of baking soda onto MDF bases. I painted them up with darker to lighter greys and some rusty areas. They were finished off with some dark washes to make the texture really pop. They were all given a couple layers of matte to help protect them. I think they turned out nicely and want to make some more soon to have a surplus built up. The ladies look pretty good on them too.


Comments

Popular Posts