Star Wars Legion Rebel (Scum) Troopers

The Star Wars Legion miniatures are not the correct scale to go with the endless array of 28mm stuff I've collected since last century. But, if they're aliens or an occasional tall human, that's okay. These were chosen to get rid of on eBay but I thought I'd try some quick paintjobs on them to see what would look good on the few I was keeping.


The first three were painted quickly using mostly the same colors. They turned out okay. First is the Ishi Tib Captain giving orders.



Next is a human Rebel Captain also giving orders. Pretty unremarkable paintjob, in my opinion.



The third one is a female trooper. I basically flipped the colors from the Human Captain above. 


These last two were painted more recently. I think they came out better than the first three. This Gran trooper got an orange flight suit because I thought it would look cool. I think it turned out pretty good. 



Finally we've got this pretty cool human male trooper. He's sort of painted like that Endor Commando from Return of the Jedi who may or may not be the clone Captain Rex. I think this one came out best of all.

Comments

Popular Posts