Adherents of the Veracious Semblance Part 2- Awakeners

Back to some more techno-religious freaks inspired by the Vastarian Open Invitational. This time we have members of a schismatic group from the Veracians, the Awakeners. They believe the Semblance must be broken to bring believers to their reward. To break the Semblance, they are focused on trying to awaken the sleeping Omnissiah. To achieve their goal, the Awakeners seek a lost relic they believe is on Vastarian,  The Beacon of Quatti.

First is the leader of the Awakeners, Frenkford. Using Frostgrave wizard bits mixed with Adeptus Mechanicus bits, Frenkford looks like zealot spewing his truths at the unbelievers.



Next up is Klemytss, converted from an early Reaper Bones figure. His right arm was replaced with some robot arm. He got a Mechanicus hooded head and his feet were removed and replaced with some DragonForge pipes. I added the skull to give him a sonic weapon, the dreaded Skullbell.



This last Awakener is something I've wanted to do for quite some time, a servo-banshee. I've loved all the converted ghost miniatures with techy bits and I finally figured out how I wanted to make one. I used various gauges of wire for the cables and some Mechanicus bit with the control buttons. She was assembled when I got her, so it was a delicate operation to snip off her right arm and replace it with the last copy of that robot claw I have, but it looks good. Thus, Syreen was born. I like how the painting turned out too.



These three will be joined by at least one other Awakener. I've got ideas for more. but they haven't been built yet. And there's at least one more for the mainstream Veracians almost done...

Comments

Popular Posts