3D Printed Combat Droids/Cyborgs

These four 3D printed minis are cool cyborg/droids by Papsikels. They have a very Appleseed feel that I really like. Because of their color scheme I've taken to calling them Rouge Squad.

First is officially a combat droid and this was the one that I came across on Etsy that got me interested in the Papsikels minis. It's nicely blocky and was a pretty fast paintjob to do with random details to pick out here and there. 

Next is an enforcer droid that really has that Appleseed cyborg feel (it's the head design). I thought a light grey head with some tiny details would be cool for this guy and I'm happy with how it came out.

Then comes another enforcer droid. I wanted his head to be different from the previous guy but I liked the lighter non-red color so he got a darker grey head with a red stripe. 

Finally is the combat droid sniper. I went with an opposite scheme from the other combat droid on some of the plates and the head. Plus, just to add some details, he got some random stripes on some of the armor plates. 

These guys were all based on 30mm bases because they looked too cramped on 25mm bases. Above we've got them compared with a Victoria Miniatures trooper and a metal Space pirate mini. Below we've got them compared with a Raging Heroes Jailbird and a GW Primaris Marine mini.

I chose the faded reddish sorta rusty color that I used for the first cyber-viking, Shephethiah. These guys may end up being part of the Rampant warband because they match...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts