Space Hawkman and Rogue Trader Girl

Some more INQ28-type figures (not that I'm playing anytime soon but I love characterful conversions and the olde Rogue Trader background). This time we have a female Rogue Trader (or maybe Inquisitrix?) and a Hawk Beastman (or a new alien race? I've got a bunch of Heru that would look great with sci-fi weapons) imagined as her bodyguard- but that might change...

I've taken to calling him "Sam"- this is a conversion that I had kicked around in my head for about 10 years. A couple of months ago I finally got the bits together and did it. The base figure is a WarGods of Aegyptus Heru hero with some Eldar plastic bits. Of course, the fancy base is one from the Sedition Wars Kickstarter (I love those bases and am starting run out of them!).


I don't have a name for her but have been bouncing back and forth between "Inquisitor Girl" and "Rogue Trader Girl" while working on her. a not-so-simple headswap with a Victoria Miniatures female Guardsman head onto the body of a Rogue Stars figure. She is alos on one of the great Sedition Wars bases.


Comparison pics with some Colony 87 figures and the Scribe conversion from some time back. I realized when editing the pics that Inquisitor Girl bears a bit of a resemblance to the Governor. Hmmm.


Finally, a couple of test shots with a new backdrop. This is fromthe Bughunt Corridors Kickstarter- one of the short hallway stretches. Sadly it got damaged and the other wall (that we would normally not be able to see through for these shots) broke off. I cleaned up the piece a bit and decide to give it a shot with these two figures. Any thoughts on if it looks great or not are welcomed.

Comments

Popular Posts