2 Female Assassins and 2 Servo Skulls

Now for a couple of not-40K female assassins and a couple of scratchbuilt servo skulls.


Looking at the Servo Skulls first- these were both made with some resin skulls and random bits. Above we have a "spotter" skull. Below we have a "comms" skull. These were both put together at the same time as the not-Eversor lady, I thought a couple servo skulls would be appropriate companions for her as she cut swathes through troops on her way to the target.



Next up, from the first Toughest Girls of the Galaxy Kickstars, Mortaria Noctis (a not-Vindicare assassin). She sat close to done for a couple of years until I finally pushed through my mental block to finish up the paint scheme I had chosen on. It's not the best paintjob ever but I'm glad to be done with her and it's not too bad.


Finally, from Excalibur Miniatures, one of their Sci-Fi Amazones. I replaced her tiny Bowie knife witha chainsword from Heresy Miniatures because I thought it would look more impressive. I added a plastic bit to her belt (the grenade and techy bit) to help make her a little more my own version of the mini. For the face, since she's a not-Eversor, I just had to do skull facepaint. This is somethign I've done on a few other minis in the past and I really like the look of it.

Comments

Popular Posts