Some Mechanical Sentients (or Droids)

This time it just happened to be a lot of droids/robots that managed to find paint...

First up, a surveillance drone from the Sedition Wars Kickstarter. I mounted it ona thin wire because I thought it would look better than a clear plastic flying base. Pretty simple paintjob.

Next, one of two from the newly arrived Reaper Bones 4 Kickstarter. This is the female robot, Maria with a simple gold-ish paintjob.

And the second from the  Reaper Bones 4 Kickstarter- Alf in a cold metallic blue scheme. Nothing too fancy on either of them but it gets them out of the neverending painting queue...

Next up is one of the Gun Bots from the Rogue Stars line of minis. He's been dubbed "Ironhead" as a bounty hunter/assassin.
The rifle on his back was lost in my bits box, so I went with a plastic Dark Eldar rifle in a holster because it looked pretty good for him.

Finally, from Antenociti's Workshop we have an I-Bot, this one dubbed "Violet" for some reason. She reminds me of the olden days of the Cyberpunk RPG and the Chrome Book. Maybe it's just me.

And here are 2 other versions of this figure that I previously painted.

Comments

Popular Posts