Mantic Enforcers, Alien Superhero, Not-Daleks and a Superscience Machine


 Mblorg, with his shiny cosmic suit. From the AE Bounty line of miniatures.

 Another contraption for the lab. It does some sciencey type stuff and makes noises...

 My first batch of Mantic not-Space Marines Enforcers. I got a box of these before my Deadzone Kickstarter stuff arrived. Below is a comparison pic with a Samaritan from the Sedition Wars Kickstarter in roughly the same paint scheme...

 Finally some not-Daleks, or D1Ks. these are "scratchbuilt" from some finger pokers to check my blood sugar. I've been thinking about doing something with these for years (it always seems like a shame to get rid of these used bits) but I never sat down and thought out the best way to make a robot of them. I tried something a couple years ago but the result was not good and I trashed it. Now I think I'm on the right track to get some D1Ks together with minimal effort for not too bad results...


 Here are some peaceful D1Ks hanging out with their human masters...  and the inevitable moment when they turn on the humans and the battle for survival begins!

Comments

Popular Posts