Boromite Heavy Frag Borer

This huge chunk of metal is from the Antares Cornucopia. It was one of the boxes that was slightly damaged with a bit of missing pieces (I think it was just part of one of the crew). I loved the look of it and finally put it together and got it finished. 



It was a straightforward build and I decided to go ahead and use the flat base that it came with even though I'm not a big fan of them. 



The color scheme took the longest time to decide. I thought about green and red first but the yellow won out because I hadn't used yellow for a while.  It was just mainly drybrushing and then a dark wash followed by another drybrushing and some targeted colors. The ruby red lenses turned out far more vibrant than I was expecting and I'm pleasantly surprised.




Here we have Freeborn Shefdu with a couple Domari and M8BK1 figuring out how to use the Heavy Frag Borer.

Comments

Popular Posts