ZOMBIE-fest

9 zombies from 3 different manufacturers... It's not a big 'fest but it's a pretty good start...
 The Last Night on Earth zombies can be seen LNOE Minis Project blog.

First up 3 more Strain Revenants from the Battle for Alabaster box.







The Strain outnumber the Vanguard 4 to 1 at the moment...

Because there are multiple of the same figure for both the Strain and the Vanguard, I've started converting them. With the Strain especially this is very easy with the "bowl of hot water technique." The second of this pose was easily 'converted' into a slightly different pose by just bending the arm and tube while it was still soft from a quick dunk in the hot water. Once I've explored all of the simple repositioning options I'll start cutting them, that should be fun too.


From nanotech space zombies to Zombie Vixens from Wargames Factory.
I really don't like this body pose because it looks really awkward even for a zombie chick. Then it came to me to give her a Cthood head from the Shock Troopers set. So now I've got a mutated zombie chick or an alien zombie chick, either way she looks a little more natural to me.


 Zombie jogger chick...


 This one looks sort of like she's doing 'the twist'...

So far 3 human-headed Zombie Vixens, the horde is slowly growing...

Here's all 4 going after a Hasslefree heroine!

Comments

Popular Posts