Space Cyber Wizard Gunfighter - Bandor


This kitbash came together very quickly after a long and frustrating day. There was no real plan aside from using a head from the Frostgrave Wizard kit and some Mechanicus bits.



The worn leather effect I managed to get turned out pretty good. I really like how the aqua blue weathering turned out too. I also like the little Easter Egg of his red kneepad.




His base is a 27mm Star Wars Legion fancy base because his wide stance and the flare of his coat fit best on this size. I should probably get another pack of these bases because I haven't seen them the last few times I was at the local shops and I'm running low.




Comparison with the usual size comparison team (Raging Heroes Jailbird, Primaris Marine, and Victoria miniatures Highlander),  above. Below, Bandor is with some Beyond the Gates of Antares Freeborn figures. I think he fits in well with them.

Comments

Popular Posts