Cthood Repair Crew

Just a call away when your futuristic technology breaks down, the Cthood Repair Crew is ready to help...

Mostly built from Victoria Miniatures bits (many of which came from my lucky purchase of one of her Scrapper Bags), I've been wanting to make and paint some aliens that are different from the standard types in numbers that allow a lot of variability. They don't need to be all in the same "Alien Race Faction" because the variability with available bits is almost infinite.


I think this was the first one I put together, but they all sort of happened at the same time. He's the most basic. I had to whittle a bit of his right arm so it looked a little more natural for him to have his hand on his hip.

This one is also pretty basic, so I decided when he was over halfway halfway painted to add a little something to his belt because it seemed like he was kind of sad just lugging this big box of parts or tools around. I grabbed a datapad bit from a Gates of Antares Freeborn kit because it seemed like the crew needed at least a bit of tech to help in their duties.

Finally we've got the presumed leader with his big ol' wrench. I used some regular Victoria minis lasrifle arms that I carefully removed the rifle from so that the metal Reaper wrench could fit in a kind of natural looking pose. The body is from an old Warhammer Empire bit just to give the group some more variation. He's got some pouches from the Dreamforge Eisenkern troopers kit and the gloves from an old GW Fantasy kit.


Here we see the crew has debarked from their Vastra transport to perform some repairs on the Stomp Walker...

Comments

Popular Posts