Tethru Slinger 8 by Alex Bates for Me

A while back (I won't say how long because I forget exactly how long) I sent Alex a couple minis to convert for me at his request. A week or so ago I got the Tethru Slinger conversion back- this makes the 8th Slinger for the converted unit (9 if you count the Captain or 10 if you count the baboon Standard Bearer) and the first done by someone other than me that I know of.



I like the 'human' body look with the 'bird' head colors. I've been wanting to do this, but since I started out the other way I didn't want to go back and change the olde figures. The conversion of the Anubi Slinger with the hair to the Tethru head is great.


And here he is in a slightly WarGods setting with an Alien Pharoah monument.


A great thanks to Alex for all the work he put into this guy. I suspect the Anubi mutant will be just as skookum when he arrives...

Comments

Popular Posts